Image Map

Sunday, December 21, 2014

An Art Room Makeover: Before & After

Earlier this month, I had the pleasure of working with a former client. She had just moved to a new house and had this whopper of a closet she needed my help with. She has two young children, so to them, this space is not just a "closet," but a ROOM!!
 
So began the transformation of the new Art Room....


 
I was fortunate in that it was pretty much a blank slate at the beginning. This client had *seriously* just moved in, so it was fun to unpack all these boxes with her and help transform this space. I wish I could have been there when her 5 year old daughter got home from school & saw it! :) The Art Room now houses all of her kids' games, (some) books, arts & crafts supplies, coloring stuff, as well as her scrapbooking supplies, sewing materials, gift wrapping supplies, and cards. Whew!
 
Here's a few more close-ups...
 
 

Happy Organizing!
 photo 123-sig_zpsfaf346b8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment