Image Map

Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites: 8 Must-Haves For Your Nursery

I couldn't pick just ONE "Friday Favorite" today, so instead, you get EIGHT!

 
1. I adore this Diaper Caddy (with the option of a personalized liner!) from Pottery Barn Kids. I used this with both of my little ones, and it was super handy to have right next to them on the changing table. The liner has 3 compartments, which keep all your baby-changing essentials organized.
 
2. I mentioned in my post earlier this week that Hanging Organizers in the closet are the best! Both of our kids' closets still use one, even though they're not infants anymore. These organizers can hold anything....from linens to shoes to stuffed animals.
 
3. Now, this is not an organizational item, but I couldn't resist throwing it in. These Aden + Anais swaddle blankets are hands-down the best. Moms with infants: go get some today, if you don't already have them!
 
4. This DexBaby Nursery Organizer is perfect for hanging on the side of your changing table, or and holds all your essentials. When my kids were little, we set up a second "changing station" downstairs, because our kids' rooms were upstairs. This handy thing can just clip right on the front of your pack-n-play and voila! Double diaper duty.
 
5. Cube Storage pieces are so versatile, and can be used to organize SO many things in your nursery. Books, toys, stuffed animals.....even clothes or linens! And I love that you can mix concealed storage with open storage.
 
6. Every nursery needs a pop of color. And these Canvas Bins from The Land of Nod can provide that pop, as well as lots of functional storage. (I have an upcoming client who needs her nursery organized, and the gray striped bins are already in my shopping cart online! :)
 
7. We have Hooks in almost every room of our house! They can serve many purposes in your nursery....whether that be to hang up your diaper bag, itty bitty jackets, or even your carrier/sling.
 
8. I cannot say enough good things about these Drawer Dividers from IKEA. (Hello, a set of 6 dividers only costs $8!) They can be used inside your changing table/dresser to organize diapers, wipes, pajamas, socks, onesies and even swaddle blankets.
 
 So there you have it, folks! My 8 Must-Haves for your nursery.
 
*If you click on all the links above, you will see that I have a few "go to" sites for kids' organizational products: Amazon, Pottery Barn Kids, IKEA, The Land of Nod, and Target. Please keep in mind that in these opinions are all my own, and in no way did I receive payment for this post*
 
 Happy Organizing!
 

 photo 123-sig_zpsfaf346b8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment