Image Map

Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Favorite: Hooks in Every Bathroom!

Happy Friday, everyone!
 
For today's Friday Favorite post, I want to share with you one of my most favorite organizing products: hooks!
 
They can be great assets in every room of your house, but let's just talk about in your bathrooms.....
 How often do your towels (or maybe your kids' towels) end up like this?? On the floor, in a wet heap, or just thrown over the towel bar haphazardly....
{Source}
 Well, that's why I'm such a huge proponent of hooks! They are easier for kids (& adults) to use, and can help de-clutter a bathroom instantly. Love these two examples:
{ 1 / 2 }
 Or how about this idea....using a hook rail that has a shelf as well?! The picture on the below left is actually from my master bathroom. The hooks hold my towel & robe, while the ledge acts as a makeshift jewelry station. I also love the idea on the below right with the kids' picture to designate each hook.
{Source}
Or, if you don't have the wall space in your bathroom for a whole row of hooks, you can't go wrong with just a simple double hook on the back of the bathroom door. This is my daughter's bathroom, which has a bird motif :)
 
Do you use hooks in your bathroom?! If so, let me see your favorite one!

 photo 123-sig_zpsfaf346b8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment