Image Map

Friday, February 12, 2016

The Pantry Queen

I have helped to transform 3 pantries in the last month (and I have a 4th one coming up next week), so I guess that makes me the Pantry Queen these days! :)
 
The most recent pantry I helped transform was a great space, just a bit overcrowded. The client is a busy working mom of 2, so of course the last thing she has time for is to sift through all her food and snacks and medicines and see what is expired, what they don't want anymore, etc. Which is where I come in!
 
 
One thing I love about my job is that I get to create custom spaces for my clients. Sure, pantries usually contain the same items: canned goods, breakfast foods, pasta/rices, snacks, etc. But this mom needed a bin for medicine, because they are most accessible for her family in the pantry. And she asked me to create a "morning" basket, which holds hair supplies for her kids, so she can get them ready for school while they are eating breakfast. Genius!

 I love when I leave client's homes and there is an extra shelf or two!

 I cleaned up the side shelves a bit and categorized the sauces, jellies, marinades, salad dressings, etc. Not rocket science, but it sure makes it easier to find what you need :)
 Let's look at this beauty one more time!! I'm so pleased with the results, and I know the client was too. Long live the Pantry Queen :)


 photo 123-sig_zpsfaf346b8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment