Image Map

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tuesday Tip: Use a Thermal Tote

 I was talking with a friend the other day, about the cooler/thermal totes we keep in our trunks. Then it occurred to me - I wonder if EVERY mom knows about this wonderful invention?! So, just in case you don't, this "Tuesday Tip" post is for you.............

I purchased this thermal tote (called an "Insulated Shopper" at Sam's) and keep it in my trunk for those runs to the grocery that happen oh-so-often when you have 15 more places to be before heading home. It's so nice to have your groceries kept cold, especially in these Alabama summer temperatures!
 I use my thermal tote at least once a week, and yesterday this is what it was keeping cool for me:
{And there was still plenty of room in there for more groceries!}

Another great option for your trunk is this organizer (from Sam's as well). It even comes with a detachable cooler! I love that the trunk organizer collapses and doesn't take up much room when it's not in use.
So, there's my Tuesday Tip for you.....keeping some type of thermal tote or cooler in your trunk will make your life a lot easier! :)

 photo 123-sig_zpsfaf346b8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment