Image Map

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Christmas Special!

Ladies, I have the perfect gift for you....
This year, ask your husband for the gift of an organized home for Christmas!!!
Take advantage of my Christmas special, where you receive 5 hours of organizing for $200! I can easily transform one large space, or even two smaller ones, in just 5 hours.

Use the 5 hour package for whatever you'd like.....whether it's making room for all the new Christmas toys, or even taking down & organizing your Christmas decorations. I am happy to help in any way I can!

**If you're interested in this offer, please note that it must be purchased by December 17th.
BUT, you have until January 31st to redeem it**

January is my busiest month of the year, so purchase your package now! Comment below or email me at organizingplus.123@gmail.com to take advantage of this Christmas special.

Won't it feel nice to start off 2017 with an organized home?!


 photo 123-sig_zpsfaf346b8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment