Image Map

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Decluttering your DVDs, CDs, and Video Games

Have you ever heard of Decluttr.com?!
 
It's a FREE site that allows you to get cash for your old DVDs, CDs, and video games!! They even pay for shipping.

 
Now, I've personally never used this service. But I wanted to see how much $$ my old stuff was worth, and took a few minutes to round up a few DVDs, CDs, and video games in our household that are rarely used (yes, even I have some of those!). And it's simple.... all you have to do is enter the barcode off the back of the item. Of the ones I entered, they were worth between $0.50 and $10 apiece.
 
Don't get me wrong.... I don't think you'll get rich off using Decluttr.com. But that's not really the point of this anyways. It's a good (& easy!!) way to make some extra room in your home, and earn a little cash at the same time.
 
Why not give it a try?!
 
**In no way am I affiliated with Decluttr.com, nor was I paid for this post**

 photo 123-sig_zpsfaf346b8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment