Image Map

Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Favorites: From My Clients' Pin Boards

One of my favorite parts of my job is making Pinterest boards for my clients! I love finding the perfect product for their space, as well as being able to offer visuals for all of my ideas.

 
Here is a closer look at some of my favorite products from two of my
current clients' pin boards. Enjoy!

A good way to organize coats in an entryway, or even corral hats & bags in a teenager's room....
{Source}
 Where was this product when I was a teenager?! I absolutely love this dry-erase calendar
decal from Pottery Barn.
{Source}
 I'm going to turn this rustic utensil caddy into a homework/art caddy for a special little 5 year old...
{Source}
 A good "catch-all" for mail, keys, and miscellaneous items as you walk in the back door....
{Source}
 This charging valet can do double duty on a nightstand, and hold glasses, loose change, jewelry, etc.
{Source}
Happy Friday!

 photo 123-sig_zpsfaf346b8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment