Image Map

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Before & After: A Closet Fit For a Princess

I had a pregnant client who was in full-on nesting mode, but just need a little extra help getting her soon-to-be daughter's closet ready for the big day. Nothing makes me happier than organizing itty bitty pink clothes, baby blankets, and tiny socks!!
All the clothes were put in size order, we moved the toys into a toy basket in the baby's room, and I went with a mint & pink theme for the bins and baskets, to match her nursery.
 The stroller was relocated to the garage, the highchair went to the attic until it was needed, and we stored odds & end in baskets and bins.
 A hanging organizer with pull-out drawers was used to store linens, carriers, bibs, and extra wipes. And of course, my all-time favorite label that I use with every client I can: the mini-hanging chalkboard! I love the look of the pink ribbon we used to attach them.
 Another transformation in the books!

 photo 123-sig_zpsfaf346b8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment