Image Map

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Another Pantry Transformation!

By now, I think you guys know that organizing pantries is my most favorite thing to do. Ever.
So, I was giddy when my recent client asked for help with her pantry! :)
 
It was a great space to begin with, but just was not being used properly. We took everything out, categorized it, checked for expired food, and found a new home for a few items (ex. light bulbs and watering can!). We were pretty pleased with the results:
This client requested that we use clear bins, so she can see everything well. But she already have these white canvas bins that I was dying to use! Once I got the green light, I put them on the top shelf to store paper products, water bottles, and Tupperware.
What a difference a few bins & labels can make!
 In the bottom half of the pantry, there were a lot of appliances and a super heavy punch bowl. We decided to leave those on the bottom shelf for easy access. Then, recyclable bags were placed into an oversized basket, as were a few Game Day entertaining items. #rolltide
Another pantry transformation in the books!

 photo 123-sig_zpsfaf346b8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment