Image Map

Friday, August 26, 2016

Back-to-School Series: Shopping List Apps

Since we've been talking about breakfast, lunch, and dinner meal planning the past week, I thought I'd share some tips on *free* shopping list apps while we're on the subject!

1. Buy Me a Pie:
I have heard a lot of great things about this app; I have many friends that use it. I downloaded it and tried it for awhile myself, and my favorite feature was the color-coded shopping lists. I love that it would save your lists for future visits too! Click here to read more about this app.


 2. Grocery IQ
I stumbled upon this app and think it's a great option! My favorite feature is how you can organize your lists by aisle (Please tell me I'm not the only one that does this while grocery shopping!) Also, you can print or email coupons directly from the app which I thought was super helpful. Click here to read more about it.

3. Out of Milk
This is another great app for shopping, grocery, and to do lists. The only downfall I found is that it is for Android users only (and I'm an Apple person). So, I haven't had the chance to try this one out, but from what I can tell, it's a great option.


4. Cozi
Last by not least, Cozi!! Again, this was recommended to me by a friend, and I.love.it. It's more than just a shopping list app, it can really organize your whole family's LIFE! :) It has a family calendar, with color coded tasks for each family member. Plus lots of shopping lists and to do list options, as well as birthdays and contacts. You can set up a family account and it will send your husband reminders for you. (So basically, the app can be the "nag" now instead of you, ha!)


 Are you willing to give one of these apps a try? Do you have a favorite shopping list app that I haven't listed? I'd love to hear from you....


 photo 123-sig_zpsfaf346b8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment