Image Map

Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Favorite: Homework Boxes

Happy Friday, everyone!

I hope you survived the week and that you have a restful weekend. My kids love weekends (duh) for so many reasons....they can sleep in, play with their friends, and best of all - there is no homework!!

Which brings me to my "Friday Favorite" post... I was telling a recent client about these Homework Boxes, and wanted to pass it along to all of you as well. It's such a simple concept, and great for your kids to use at home or on-the-go/in the car.

{Source}

All you need  to create a Homework Box is a simple document box, inexpensive utensil tray (Check out your local Dollar Store!), and your kids' homework supplies like pencils, paper, crayons, etc.

I would recommend creating one Homework Box per child! That way there is no fighting :) And don't forget to put a stack of notebook paper or a small notebook in the box....
either underneath the utensil tray, or right on top.

Pretty simple, right!?


 photo 123-sig_zpsfaf346b8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment