Image Map

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Memory Boxes for Sale!

Are you overwhelmed with your child's school paperwork, artwork, and keepsakes? If so, you're not alone!! And now is the perfect time to deal with it, as the end of the school year is quickly approaching.
Years ago, I made these memory boxes for my kids:

And now, I'd like to offer the same service to you!
I am excited to announce that I am now selling memory box kits, that come fully assembled and ready to use! For $100, you will receive:

-12x20" split lid Rubbermaid file box
-15 hanging file folders (expand up to 3.5 inches!)
-15 custom labels (Birth-12th grade)
-14 "All About Me" coversheets
-A customized nameplate for your child
-A list of tips on how to organize your memory box

I have researched a bazillion types of hanging folders and file boxes, and I can assure you, that these are the BEST quality! Like I said, I have been using them for my own kids for years and they have really held up well.

Each memory box comes with 14 "All About Me" coversheets, and they are just the cutest :) They contain questions to ask your child on each last day of school, starting at Pre-K and going up to 12th grade. There is a spot to put a picture, and it's so fun to look back and reminisce on each school year! Once completed, put each coversheet as the first piece in the corresponding folder.

Take my word for it, it is SO nice to have all of your kids school artwork and keepsakes in one place!


For a complete list of options for the nameplates, be sure to check my Facebook page and look at the "Photos" and then click on "Albums." There is an album titled "Completed Memory Boxes" that you can browse, as well as a "Memory Box - Options" album.

*Comment below or message me today
to order your memory box!*

Click here to print the order form. Memory boxes will be delivered within 4-5 days; payment required at delivery.





 photo 123-sig_zpsfaf346b8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment