Image Map

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday Tip: "Too Big & Too Small" Bins

I don't know about you, but my kids are growing like weeds!
 
They are 7 and (almost) 5 years old, and I swear they need new clothes every other week. But of course, they don't get them. My son can typically be found wearing high-waters and my daughter's old dresses have now become tunics :)
 
That being said, I've found that the easiest way to deal with the constant influx of clothes is to designate two bins in their closet as follows: "Too Big" and "Too Small." Here is my daughter's closet:


I am a mom that loves to shop at consignment sales, as well as sell/consign my kids' clothes. Let me just tell you...these bins are a tremendous help with in those two areas! For example: when I buy something for the next season, it goes in the "Too Big" bin. And when I've decided those shorts are just toooo short, they go in the "Too Small" bin.
 
Pretty simple idea, but quite the lifesaver, I promise.
 
So there's my Tuesday Tip - Create "Too Big" and "Too Small" bins in your kids' closets.
 
(*If you're wondering, I created the labels using these name badges, Microsoft Word, and some scrapbook paper!)

 photo 123-sig_zpsfaf346b8.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I have these, too, but not the labels! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete