Image Map

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Wrap Up! Scarf Organization

Scarves are my favorite Fall accessory!
 
You see, I'm not much of a jewelry person. I wear earrings and my watch everyday, but that's about it. And I'm no fashionista, but I do feel like a scarf has the potential to really pull an outfit together. So, if you're like me.....your scarf collection is growing and you need some storage ideas for them. Luckily, there are so many options out there. And chances are, if you have a Pinterest account, you have seen them! :)
 
Here are some of my favorites:

You could hang your scarves from an over-the-door towel rack, using shower rings:
{Source}
Or even hang them from a wooden hanger with shower rings:
{Source}
 Or just leave out the shower rings and tie them on a hanger. Again, I would go with a sturdy one. (Just FYI - tights are show below, not scarves! You get the picture though.)
{Source}
 You could even turn an IKEA towel stand into a scarf rack, if you have space to display them in your room. Love this idea! (But if you don't have an IKEA near you, a quilt rack would be a similar option.)
{Source}
 Tying them on an old ladder is another option. Super cute!
{Source}
 Because I'm super OCD, I like to have my "regular" scarves separated from my "infinity" scarves. (I know, I'm a little nutty.) So here is how I store my scarves:
Regular scarves go on a scarf hanger like this one from Target, and infinity scarves go on a standard pants hanger. This is just what works for me!
 
Bundle up this weekend!! :)

 photo 123-sig_zpsfaf346b8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment